Pick One Of These 3 Free Gifts For Simply Allowing Us To Assess Your Current Phone System - No Purchase Necessary!
Choosing a new phone
system for your business is a critical decision you want to get right. Choose poorly, and
you'll be endlessly annoyed and hamstrung with a confusing, difficult-to-manage
phone system that is constantly causing problems, dropping calls and
frustrating you (and your clients!) with poor sound quality and nonexistent
why we've created our VoIP business phone solution. Here's
what makes our phone system different:
- We are LOCAL and will take care of the installation and setup of your new phone system to guarantee a smooth, frustration-free installation. Other vendors ship you a "phone in a box" with an 800 "customer service" number to call when you run into trouble. We will concierge the entire process, from testing your network and Internet to installation, setup AND training your team so your phone works flawlessly - and we'll be ON-SITE to install and set it up FOR YOU.
- 100% transparent quoting and no hidden fees, guaranteed. Another trick some phone system salespeople pull is only quoting the phone - but without revealing the monthly taxes, setup fees and additional costs you will incur, such as increased bandwidth, upgraded firewall, etc. They mislead you into thinking their phone is "cheaper," so you buy - then get nailed with additional costs you didn't anticipate.
- We'll conduct a THOROUGH assessment. Far too many salespeople prescribe (sell) before they diagnose. We actually use a proprietary Phone And Communication Assessment to make sure we understand your business, how you use the phone, what your specific needs are and your current environment so we can prescribe the RIGHT phone system every time. In fact, we guarantee it.
Are you ready to make a move to a new phone system? Let us conduct a complimentary phone assessment BEFORE you make any decisions to reveal:
- Is your current network environment (bandwidth, firewall, router, etc.) able to handle a VoIP system? We'll reveal in advance any additional costs you might have to incur so you're not unpleasantly surprised AFTER you buy.
- Is it possible for you to get out of a long-term contract with a phone system that you HATE? We'll review your contract and tell you if and what can be done. Sometimes there are loopholes that give you an out. In some cases, we can negotiate on your behalf to get you out or significantly reduce the fees. In some cases, the NEW system will save you enough money to more than cover the initial payment of early cancellation. We'll go over all of this for you when we meet.
- Can you save money on your phone and Internet bill? It's very common for us to save our clients between 10% and 20% without sacrificing quality, simply because we find hidden fees and features they're paying for but aren't using.
- Are you losing sales and opportunities because clients and potential clients can't get to someone when they call your office? Are potential clients hanging up because they aren't getting to anyone live and can't leave a message? How exactly ARE calls being handled in your office? Are clients calling your employee's personal cell phones, and is that acceptable to you? With your permission, we can conduct a "secret shop" exercise and report back details on how your clients and potential clients are being handled when they call your office (you may be shocked).
At the end of this assessment, you'll have all the answers you want as to whether or not it makes good business sense to upgrade your phone.
We hope you become a VoIP client, but if not, that's okay too! You have our guarantee that absolutely NO high-pressure sales tactics will be used at any point during our engagement. We simply want this to be a delightful, informative and positive experience for you.
Are you a current client with our VoIP services?
You can benefit from this special too! Refer a friend or colleague and receive a free month of VoIP service if your referral signs a contract with us. Simply fill out the form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your referral's Name, Company Name, Email Address, Telephone Number and your Contact information.