Welcome to Vector Choice Technology Solutions, where we're revolutionizing the IT industry with our cutting-edge approach to servicing law firms. We pride ourselves on being the leading provider of top-tier IT solutions, designed exclusively for medium to large, multi-location firms across seven states, from Pennsylvania to Baton Rouge, Louisiana.
With over a decade of experience servicing our legal partners, we've perfected the art of delivering high-security, high-availability IT systems that guarantee access on any device, anywhere, and anytime, all in a simple, fast, and efficient manner. Our unique approach eliminates downtime entirely, allowing your firm to work uninterrupted, bill maximum hours, and increase profit per partner, all while maintaining compliance.
With Vector Choice Technology Solutions at your side, employee productivity is maximized, and you'll see an average increase of 10% in your billable hours within your first year of service. Let us take care of your IT issues so you can focus on what you do best - practicing law.
We guarantee that we will provide you one hand to shake and:
- Our goal is to resolve your support issue while you are on the phone with us.
- You will never have to leave a voicemail.
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee. 30-Day Money back guarantee and you can cancel anytime.
- When you sign a 3-year contract, the first 6 months are on a month-to-month basis.
- If you are unhappy with a service, you may cancel when given a 60-day notice.
- We provide Single Source Solutions for your business IT needs that keep you from having to maintain multiple vendor relationships to meet all your hardware and software demands.
- We will pay your early termination fees with your current provider.
- Real-time visibility, proven by transparent reporting of current environment & services.
- We have a 3rd party CISO (Chief Information Security Officer) review us to make sure we are being secure for our clients.
Superbly Trained Support Team
One of the biggest benefits of having Vector Choice as our IT team is the accessibility of their Support Team at the help desk. There are multiple ways to reach them, with a tech always answering the phone. The skill level and abilities of the Support Team is unlike any other IT firm we worked with previously. They are superbly trained and extremely helpful with all our requests.
Ask yourself these two questions: Are you and your staff impressed by the level of service and knowledge of your current IT Support Team? Do you have the confidence that they are truly contributing to your efforts to be successful? If you cannot answer yes, then you need to call Vector Choice!
Chief Operating Officer/Director of Operations
Shafritz & Dean