Give Me 60 Minutes, And I Guarantee I Can Show You How To Eliminate 100% Of Your IT-Related Problems And Allow You To Stop Worrying About Ransomware, Hackers And Cyber-Attacks Destroying Your Business
From The Desk Of: Will Nobles,
Vector Choice Duluth, GA
Do you have a nagging suspicion that your current IT company isn't truly protecting you from cybercrime, ransomware and hackers?
Maybe you aren't 100% confident they could recover you FAST in the event of a ransomware attack or security breach?
Maybe you're experiencing chronic problems with your IT systems that your IT company just never seems to resolve, leaving you less than confident in their abilities and annoyed by their lack of attention to detail and service?
Or maybe you're sending a check every month for their services but don't really know what you're paying for because they don't communicate that to you.
It's very common for law firms to be unhappy with the quality of service and support they're getting from their current IT company, but they tolerate it simply because they don't know who else to call, or they're just too darn busy to take the time to find someone else. That's why I'm writing you today…
Our Free Cyber Security Risk Assessment Gives You The Answers You Want, The Certainty You Need
If I just described your situation, I want to give you a Free Cyber Security Risk Assessment that will reveal what's REALLY going on in your computer network, IF you are secure, IF you could survive a ransomware attack, IF your current IT company is doing a good job in putting protections in place, and talk to you about how we might help you get the IT services, support and PROTECTION you need.
Best of all, there is no charge for this.
When Your Free Assessment Is Complete, Here's What You Will Know:
- IF you and your employees' login credentials are being sold and traded by cybercriminals on the "Dark Web" (I can practically guarantee one or more are… THIS report will shock you). AND what to do about it immediately.
- IF your IT systems and data are truly secured from hackers, ransomware, cybercriminals, viruses, worms and even sabotage by rogue employees. Did you know that antivirus software and most firewalls are grossly inadequate against the sophisticated attacks now happening?
- IF your current backup would allow you to be back up and running again fast if ransomware locked all your files. In 99% of the computer networks we've reviewed over the years, the owners were shocked to learn the backup they had would NOT survive a ransomware attack. Ransomware is designed to infect your backups as well, leaving you defenseless. There are only a handful of backup systems that will prevent this from happening.
- IF you are compliant with NEW regulations and data-protection laws such as ABA/HIPAA/GDPR/SOX/PCI. The laws are expanding and getting stricter regarding data privacy for ALL businesses. There's a very good chance you're violating one or more data-protection laws without even knowing it.
- A "Total Potential Liability Report" that reveals a dollar figure of liability based on the type of data you have and the vulnerabilities we find. Most of the law firms we meet with are stunned by this report alone because they didn't realize what was actually stored on their computer systems.
Of course, we'll also answer ANY questions you have about your current IT provider, a project or a problem you're experiencing. As you know, it never hurts to get a second opinion or a competitive bid.
Here's How The Assessment Works:
Step 1: Go to the website below to complete our brief IT Analysis Questionnaire. Don't worry, it's simple, unobtrusive and should only take you 60 seconds: vectorchoice.com/cyber-security-assessment
Step 2: Once that's completed, you'll schedule a brief, 30-minute Zoom call with my Chief Technology Officer, Lee Childers, to answer your questions and prepare for a more in-depth assessment.
Step 3: After the assessment, we'll prepare and deliver to you a CONFIDENTIAL "Executive Report Of Findings And Cyber Security Risk Score" that will reveal any vulnerabilities in your IT security, as well as showing you how to optimize your IT to increase everyone's productivity in the fastest, most efficient way possible. This Executive Report will be a real eye-opener for you.
If we find problems, we will provide a proposed Action Plan to remedy the situation and correct any other problems you have been experiencing. If you see the value in engaging with us beyond that, great! We can talk about it at that time. And if you don't want to become a client - that's OK too. By the way, we've never had anyone feel like their time was wasted. EVER.
Again, I want to stress that EVERYTHING WE DISCUSS AND DISCOVER WILL BE STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL and free to you.
Over the last couple of years, we've seen a significant increase in calls from law firms and other businesses desperate for help after a ransomware attack, data breach event or other cybercrime incident. What makes this unforgivable is that they ALL had an IT company they entrusted with the responsibility of protecting the business but realized all too late the company wasn't doing the job it was PAID to do.
Because this has become an all-too-common event, and because we are FANATICAL about delivering TOP-level IT services with QUALIFIED techs who actually know what they are doing, we've decided to offer a FREE Cyber Security Risk Assessment to law firms in our area as a no-risk way of introducing our services.
It's also a way for us to do good in our community and fight the lowlife criminals who are grossly abusing and taking advantage of hardworking American business owners - a win-win scenario.
After Your Assessment, One Of Three Things Will Happen:
- You'll take our Action Plan and implement on your own, or with your current IT company. If this is the case, we'll wish you the best of luck and ask that you keep in touch with us to let us know how you're doing. We are here to serve.
- In the unprecedented event that you feel like we've wasted your time, I will send a check for $100 addressed to you OR your favorite charity of choic
Your time is your most valuable asset, and I respect that. I know you'll appreciate what we share with you, so I feel completely comfortable making this guarantee to you. I will NOT waste your time with a worthless, thinly veiled sales pitch. I'm confident I'll share something of real value.
Please…Do NOT Just Shrug This Off (This Is A Limited Offer)
I know you are extremely busy and there is enormous temptation to discard this, shrug it off or worry about it "later." That is, undoubtedly, the easy choice…but the easy choice is rarely the RIGHT choice.
If you are NOT 100% happy with the service and support you are getting from your current IT company or if you're not 100% confident in their ability to protect you, then take a few minutes to request this Free Assessment now.
Fair Warning: This opportunity is extremely limited because of the intense one-on-one time required to conduct these assessments. Therefore, we can't do this for more than a handful of people, and the window of opportunity won't be open long.
This offer will be withdrawn on: March 31, 2022
From The Desk Of: Will Nobles,
Founder/CEO, Vector Choice